What is Umbraco?
Powering more than 400,000 websites globally, Umbraco is one of the most deployed web CMS’ on the Microsoft stack. Built on .Net, this Open Source CMS offers speed and security for businesses of all shapes and sizes with the added benefit of no licence fees.
Due to its flexible framework and compatibility with many third-party integrations, Umbraco CMS is the perfect solution for businesses requiring scalable, custom development.
Features of Umbraco 10
- Flexible content management
- Fully featured Open Source model with no licence fee
- Built on the Microsoft .NET platform
- Ease of development and flexibility
- Improved cross platform support
- Seamless integrations through the Umbraco API
- Simple and customisable content editing
- Multi-language capabilities
- Improved performance with support for .NET 6 and ASP.NET Core 6
- Intuitive editing experiences
- Extensive global developer community
- Built-in media library
- Long-term Support, aligned with Microsoft's Long-term Support policy
Intuitive Content Management
Create, build and share great content, quickly. Thanks to its flexible content management system and intuitive editing experiences, Umbraco empowers businesses to take back control of their content.
Intuitive editing features make it even easier to keep your Umbraco website up-to-date and relevant. Content Editors can quickly and simply build editing experiences, update and schedule content, preview across multiple devices and track content engagement from a single dashboard.
With many years of experience working with Umbraco, we keep pace with their latest advancements to ensure your business benefits from the latest in web design and functionality. Our team of internal Umbraco developers are fully certified and benefit from regular Umbraco training.