The world leader in hosting and Cloud, Rackspace has delivered enterprise-level hosting services to businesses around the world since 1998, serving more than 300,000 customers in over 120 countries.
A strategic supply partner since 2005, we trust in Rackspace’s hosting and virtualised infrastructure to support our flexible hosting solutions, providing exceptionally high capability, availability and security standards. We’re fully integrated into the Rackspace hosting environment, allowing us to continuously monitor and fine-tune our clients’ systems, websites and digital applications to ensure resilient performance.
Rackspace and Microsoft Azure
Alongside our traditional infrastructure within the Rackspace datacentre, we offer tailored Cloud hosting packages through Microsoft Azure.
Working with Rackspace’s technicians to build Azure solutions, we take full advantage of the flexible and scalable Cloud model, underpinning it with a traditional virtualised environment that keeps Rackspace’s Fanatical Support® intact.
Benefits of Rackspace Service
By using Rackspace, we pass these benefits (and more) on to our clients as standard within our hosting service.
- High-security data centres with biometric access controls
- 100% network uptime SLA and 24/7 network monitoring
- 24/7 server monitoring to ensure action is taken when urgently required
- 24x7x365 Fanatical Support®
- High availability infrastructure
- Fully managed service
- Rackspace dedicated Account Manager and Lead Engineer
- Extensive implementation planning and assistance
- Access to Support and System Engineers for developing, planning & managing the environment
- Intensive® hosting support - Rackspace’s premium service for business-critical web systems
- Priority issue escalation to key hardware and software vendors
- Server virus scanning and intrusion detection
- ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 compliance